Strategic Materials sells crushed glass to the abrasive industry under the names TruAbrasives®, New Age Blast Media® and WhiteBlast®.
More and more abrasive contractors and other end-users are turning to glass because it is safer for workers and the environment, cleaner, and has high performance results. Learn more on our abrasive website>>
Why should you use glass abrasives from Strategic Materials?
- As the largest recycler of glass in North America, Strategic Materials has better access to glass supply than any other glass abrasive or other abrasive manufacturer. Strategic Materials processes over 3 million tons of glass each year. When you work with Strategic Materials, you also benefit from our nationwide network that brings materials closer to you.
- Strategic Materials currently produces abrasives in seven facility, but with nearly 50 glass recycling plants in North America, Strategic Materials is positioned to continue to expand our abrasives capacity.
- Strategic Materials supplies the full spectrum of glass abrasive grades in bulk, super sacks and 50 pound bags. This allows us to serve all the major blasting industries: shipyards (steel / aluminum), tanks/ pipelines, concrete restoration (pre cast concrete), wood / log homes, auto restoration, slurry / vapor blasting, and dustless and wet blasting.
- Strategic Materials has established partnerships with the most prominent national and regional distributors across the nation. These partnerships make our product even more accessible to our customers.
- Strategic Materials continues to play a leading role in the evolving abrasives industry. As the regulatory environment changes for the industry, Strategic Materials associates have an active role in shaping the direction of the industry.
Toll-free: 1-866-775-6226 | www.TruAbrasives.com | firstname.lastname@example.org